Top 5 Best Body Massager
- By: Bella
Buying an expensive mattress will not suffice for your body pain problems, while massage parlors are costly. If you want a resolution to your body pain problems, body massagers are great alternatives. Here are the reasons why you should purchase one right away!
Factors of a Body Massager
If you have chronic pain in particular body parts, you must also consider a unique factor, which is health benefits. You might prefer to physical therapists for expensive health treatments, but most of them are costly for nothing. Here are four essential health benefits of a body massager that you must consider upon purchase:
- Tension Relief – People suffer from muscle tension because of long periods of sitting, sleeping your side without proper support, lousy walking posture, etc. However, body massagers lose the pressure and relax your muscles to remove muscle knots. It might take some time, but it is safe and effective.
- Improved Circulation – Massage improves blood circulation in the muscles, making it easier for oxygen and nutrients to flow throughout your body. It also revitalizes your muscle tissues, stimulates healing, and reduces infections or inflammation risks.
- Reduced Pain – Body pain originates from misaligned muscles and constant spasms from inflammation and knots. If ignored, this pain can have a knock-on effect that spreads through other body parts later on. A body massage reduces this pain to improve your disposition.
- Improved Sleep – Even if you choose the best sleeping positions, body pain will still cause stress on you leading to insomnia and poor sleep. If you have dull out the body pain because of consistent massages, you can relax more and have a good night’s sleep you have been craving.
- Eliminate Toxins – Unknown to most people, stimulating the soft tissues of your body will help to release toxins through your blood and lymphatic systems. These lymph nodes recharge the body’s natural defense system for better immunity.
- Reduce Post Injury Risks – Injuries are inevitable, especially for sports enthusiasts and athletes. Body massagers are alternatives for an expensive massage to help reduce the risk of post injuries and inflammation.
Types of Body Massagers
Aside from knowing the factors of a body massager, you must also know its types. Body massagers have different variations that may confuse you, as some of them have almost similar forms.
Handheld massager looks similar to a showerhead, but it is relatively small and inexpensive. However, it’s versatile as it comes with removable head attachments. You can use it on most of your body parts, but it is less powerful.
Massage cushions are perfect for your chair, car seat, or couch. This type is best for neck and lower back purposes. Most of the best lower back massagers have a design like a massage cushion.
Rolling massagers are the lightweight and easy-to-use types of body massagers. Most of these massage rollers have designs compatible with any body parts. It is also perfect for people who are not too knowledgeable about technologies. Some of these rollers are working fine for face and other sensitive body parts.
Lastly, massage mats, akin to mattresses, are designed to massage your entire back and body. These types are similar to some of the best body massagers for bed. Even though you can use it for lying down, most of them are flexible nowadays, so they fit on chairs and sofas.
Best Body Massagers ReviewsView on Amazon
RATINGS 4.8 STARS
If you are looking for a body massager where you can place it around your neck and relax, then check out the Resteck Shiatsu Massager. It is portable so that you can use it anywhere you go. Its for control buttons allow you to facilitate how much heat and stimulation you need for your body. This massager has a lifetime warranty, which is very unlikely to some best body massagers under 500.
- Portable and easy to carry, best body massager for women as it is not too heavy
- Has eight massage nodes
- Auto shut down
- Built-in heat function
- Not wireless and rechargeable
- Not handheld
- Too rough fabric
RATINGS 4.3 STARS
If you want an immediate result for your body pain, then this is the best full-body massager for you. It is a durable massager, invigorating 1100 – 4600 rpm massaging action with a twist of the switch. Massage therapists often use this massager since 1966. Customers highly rate it for its effectiveness in relieving sore muscles, improving energy and motion, as well as reducing pain.
- Fast and easy changing of rpm
- Has a 12-ft power cord
- Provides a large amount of force with high powered motor
- Hard to DIY effectively
- Operates loudly
RATINGS 4.6 STARS
This s-shaped cane massager provides a simple full-back massage that is perfect for people who are not too knowledgeable about recent technology. It is a handheld massager with 11 therapy knobs used to massage any part of your body, including your back. It is incredibly light, so it is the best body massager for women as it is not too heavy to use. It is carefully crafted by USA medical-grade resin for exceptional durable design and effective pressure point therapy.
- It is cheaper and lasts longer than electronic back massager as there is no electricity involved.
- As it is a self-massage tool, you are solely in control, so you can attain almost any type of massage that you want.
- It is unexpectedly easy to use with a lot of useful instructions with it.
- If you are too tall, too short, or too large than the average person, the massage nodes might not fit the right spot.
RATINGS 4.5 STARS
This Purewave (CM7) is one of the best masseuses today recommended by chiropractors, physical therapists, and sports trainers. It has dual motor design: powerful percussion and micro-vibration massage therapy. It is versatile as it comes with different attachments, making it one of the best body massagers for pain relief.
- Most lightweight, weighing only 1.6 pounds
- Cordless design
- Can be used on your face, unlike with other best body massager machines
- Can be customized according to your liking, an alternative to other best body massager sex toys or best body massager with penis attachments
- No heat included
- Not automated, you need to maneuver it
- Stationary massage heads
- Expensive battery replacement
RATINGS 4.4 STARS
This massager provides versatile massaging action with its four deep-kneading, rotating nodes eliminating sore spots and tension you have. Its compact design fits well on your neck and back part while sitting down, making it one of the best lower back massagers on the market. It comes with multipurpose handle straps, so you can attach it to your favorite chair, made to be the best body massager for chairs. The features below describe why it is one of the best electric body massagers today.
- 20-minute auto shut off
- Has a heating function
- With DC car adapter
- Multipurpose handle straps
- 90-day return policy and 1-year damage warranty
- More affordable than the other best body massager under 1000
- Has only one mode
- Need to be plugged in every usage
- Top 10 Best Handheld Massager For Lower Back Pain -…
- Best Body Massager Reviews: A Complete Buyer’s Guide in 2021
- 10 Best Electric Body Massagers: The Ultimate Guide!
- 2 Best Lower Back Massager with Heat - Best Review!
- Naipo Neck Massager Review - Is It The No. 1 Neck Massager?
- Smart Neck Massager with Heat Therapy Massager for…