8 Best Head Massager For Blood Circulation – Buyer’s Guide And Review
- By: Editor
Blood circulation is essential to keep the organs in our body healthy and functioning. We focus a lot on our diet and expensive products to use on skin and hair but tend to ignore the special attention our head needs. Scalp and head health are ensured majorly with proper circulation of blood. If you massage your head every day, you will not only grow some thick and shiny locks but also have improved blood circulation in your head to relax and reduce stress.
To make head massaging easier and effortless, buy the best head massager for blood circulation with the help of the following guide.
Top 8 best head massager for blood circulation Reviews
1. Liba Scalp Massager Tool (Gold)
To start with the most simple and affordable device, the Liba Scalp Massager Tool (Gold) comes as a 2-pack scalp with magical finger-tips that are made with rubber beads over each spindle so that the spindles glide over your scalp smoothly. You can use it yourself or ask someone else to use it on you for a better experience.
- It is very affordable.
- You do not need any batteries or power.
- It comes in a pack of 2 and is the best head massager for blood circulation.
- It is portable.
- It is flimsy
- It gets tangled in long and thick hair.
- These do not come in proper containers.
2. Body Sport® Head/Scalp Massager
The Body Sport® Head/Scalp Massager is a portable handheld massage tool. It is rechargeable and waterproof. This head massager uses 3D massage technology. With a total of 28 contact points and 4-wheel rotatory massage design, it is available in 3 modes- low speed, clockwise, high speed clockwise, and high speed anticlockwise and clockwise. It is the best head massager for blood circulation.
- It is waterproof and easy to clean
- Fast charge with USB
- Does not tangle
- It is made out of environment-friendly silicone gel massage heads.
- Limited durability
- One has to keep charging for every use
- It is comparatively expensive
3. Breo Mini Scalp Massager
This device is a great head massager as it is electric and reduces the effort you need to put. It has several modes- regular, gentle, and combination. This IPX7 waterproof device can be used as a shampoo brush to massage your scalp. With four massaging heads, the device provides 96 stimulation points and is the best head massager for blood circulation. It is also made of Food-grade soft silicone.
- It has a rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
- Easy to clean.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Slip-resistant design
- Removable silicone massaging fingers.
- The silicone fingers may get damaged
- It is expensive.
4. Tezam Head Massager
The Tezam Head Massager is a handheld device that generates 8500 micro-vibrations per minute through five prongs that mimic fingers or a claw. It has a tapping and shaking motion to help massage your head with minimum effort and is the head massager for blood circulation.
- It is lightweight and portable
- It provides a free shipping service.
- The vibration is loud
- It is battery-operated- 2 AAA batteries required.
- It is not waterproof.
5. Breo iDream3 Head Massager
The product is loaded with features. The device is a wearable and adjustable head massager. It looks like a helmet that is cushioned inside. It mostly focuses on your forehead, upper back of your neck, and the scalp. You get a remote to control all the features.
- It is made of skin-friendly protein leather
- It has a heat compression feature to improve blood circulation in the temple and relax the eyes. Thus, it is the best head massager for blood circulation
- Cordless remote controller with an air release button to release any air inside. The air pressure acts like the human fingers massaging the acupoints and releasing pressure accordingly.
- You shall take medical consultation before using this device in case you have issues like inflammation or any other disease.
- Do not use contact lenses while wearing them.
6. LATME Electric Scalp Head Massager with Deep Tissue Kneading
This device helps relieve any stress in the neck area as well as the scalp. With its 3D deep-kneading technology comes 28 nodes in 4 modes- clockwise, counterclockwise, high speed, and low speed.
- It has IPX7 waterproof.
- It has four modes of speed and motion.
- It cannot be immersed in water completely.
7. MARNUR Electric 3-in-1 Scalp Massager
This versatile head massager is the perfect device to relieve you from a headache as well as massage your scalp while taking a shower. It requires 2 AA batteries. It has a scalp massage pad, an intensive massage pad, and a loofah pad, which can be replaced. It is the best head massager for blood circulation.
- Massage, exfoliate, and stimulate hair growth.
- Battery operated
- Batteries have to be removed when taking a shower.
8. Heeta Scalp Shampoo Brush
This lightweight device is essentially a massaging tool to be used when washing your hair with shampoo. It has soft silicone bristles that promote blood circulation manually.
- It is lightweight
- Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold.
- It is not battery operated.
A head massager can be purchased easily by considering the several factors and features you want in your device. Here are the checkpoints to get the best head massager for blood circulation-
- Types of Massage heads-
Whether round, bristled, silicone, or metal, you will need a soft massager with powerful performance.
- Number of Massage settings-
If it is an electric head massager, it is worth its purchase. Make sure it is loaded with features.
- Wearable or handheld?
A wearable head massager is a great purchase but can be expensive and not portable. Whereas, a handheld head massager might be portable and lightweight. Depending upon your needs, you can choose any of the above.
Speed is a factor that can reverse the performance of a head massager. You should see how flexible and suitable the speed changes are.
If it is lightweight, the device can be easily portable and easy to handle for a long time. Its size as well determines its portability.
- Waterproof or not?
Getting hold of a champion head massager is when it is waterproof and can be used in the shower while washing one’s hair. It either can be a manual device with power or batteries or a waterproof device.
Head massagers are available with both features- rechargeable and standard batteries that are thrown away after using it. Depending on how often you will be using your massager will determine your choice here.
Expensive and cheap head massagers are available in the market. You can choose whatever suits your requirements and has the most features.
Thus, to feel refreshed and rejuvenated, buying yourself a head massager of any variant is your final decision. You may want to induce hair growth and buy a scalp/head massager, or you may want to get rid of the constant headache after a long day sitting before the laptop screen at work.
After determining your requirements, go ahead and buy the best head massager for blood circulation to improve your scalp health, relief yourself from a headache and other issues like a migraine and sinus (take your doctor’s advice before using the product.) and unwind with the best head massager you can get.